Patents, Copyrights & Licence Agreements

Toby Bradshaw toby at stein3.u.washington.edu
Mon Nov 15 10:18:41 EST 1993

In article <2c7u4qINNllr at medicine.wustl.edu>,
Eric R. Hugo <eric at bcserv.WUSTL.EDU> wrote:
>     Unfortunately the only way around the current situation that I
>can see is to fight these patents in court and I doubt that most
>companies can afford to lock horns with Hoffman-LaRouch (sp?).

DuPont can and did afford it -- guess how it came out.

Toby Bradshaw                       |
Department of Biochemistry          |  Will make genetic linkage maps
and College of Forest Resources     |            for food.
University of Washington, Seattle   |
toby at u.washington.edu               |