Renin assay kits

ottcr at ottcr at
Mon Nov 15 13:38:45 EST 1993

In article <2bqs50$1f3 at>, aboobis at (Alan Boobis) writes:
>I am looking for a commercial source for a kit to measure plasma renin activity.
>Ideally, supplier would be UK based.
>Alan R B
Have you considered one of DuPont-NEN's Angiotensin I RIA Kits?
These kits are designed to measure plasma renin activity by the
quantitation of generated Angiotensin I.
Catalog #
NEA-022  } (500 tubes)    I-125 - Charcoal Method
NEA-026  } (250 tubes)   "                       "
NEA-104  } (250 tubes)    I-125 - Double Antibody Method
NEA-105  } (500 tubes)   "                              "
If you have any other questions, please drop me a line.
Charly Ott
          E-Mail = ottcr at
           Phone = 1-800-772-2636