PCR Primer software

wetsel_r at wums.wustl.edu wetsel_r at wums.wustl.edu
Thu Nov 18 15:42:11 EST 1993

>	We use a program called "Oligo".  It works really well, it will search
>your DNA sequence for false priming, etc.  It will give anealing temp, and
>other useful info.  I don't know who makes it, or price, etc.  If you want me
>to check on more info, you can E-mail me...
>
>Jeff McDonald
>jkmcdo01 at ulkyvx.louisville.edu

Out of cuiosity Jeff, is Oligo PC or Mac based software?

Thanks in advance,
David
+  David L. Haviland, Ph.D.	     Internet:"haviland at kids.wustl.edu"   +
+  Washington Univ. School of Med.   A.K.A : The Compiler                 +
+  Dept. of Peds./Pulm. Box 8116     ICBM-Net : Just hit St. Louis        +
+  400 S. Kingshighway               &-6  <- User is Brain Dead...        +
+  St. Louis, MO  63110              FAX: 314-454-2476                    +
+  (314) 454-6076                                                         +