Cloning: what is it?

Duke Groebe drg at prophet.pharm.pitt.edu
Tue Nov 23 10:14:33 EST 1993

In article <egh-221193143806 at ache.pharm.pitt.edu>,
egh at prophet.pharm.pitt.edu (Edward) wrote:
*>
*> In article <CGsv19.3u at mentor.cc.purdue.edu>, muriana at aclcb.purdue.edu
*> (Peter M. Muriana) wrote:
*> >
*> > 	Although this is a forum for inquiring minds, Jonathan was right on
*> > target with his post.  It's fine indeed that Brian answered Ben's
question,
*> > but what you seem to be missing is that **this has been** a good forum
for

> -Peter Muriana
> >

> It appears to me that threads quickly degenerate into on-going (God help us
> all) quasi-philosophical discussions that have nothing to do with either
> the original post nor the newsgroup hosting it - the Aquatic Ape series for
> one and this discussion for another.  If some benevolent overseer were to
> kill all posts to this and other bionet.XXX groups that were not
> appropriate (i.e. doesn't address the intuitive purpose of the group), I
> think that there would be plenty of appreciation, tolerance, and hope for
> the Ben's of cyberspace.  You would also not be able to read this post.
>
> Duke

P.S.

I heartly agree that a little leg-work is in order on the part of the
questioner prior to asking!