Sequencing running buffer problem?

Chia Jin Ngee mcblab47 at leonis.nus.sg
Wed Nov 24 21:11:50 EST 1993

Hi to all!

The problem has been isolated to the water used to dilute the 10X TBE
stocks. For those who mailed to me with suggestions, keep them coming. I
have yet to give an explanation to the building manager who keeps the
water purification system running. Meanwhile, he is troubleshooting the
system.

Once again thanks to those who mailed to me.
Blessings and regards
Genie
--
Jin Ngee, Chia			Chemical Carcinogenesis Laboratory
(Genie, the OligoMan)		Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology