oil and pcr

Andre Hamel hamel at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Mon Nov 8 13:04:41 EST 1993

Also, MJR sells very nice 96 well plate machines (I've still to get one of
those "hot bonnets". Maybe for Xmas?  :-)

regards,
Andre Hamel                              email: hamel at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Manitoba Veterinary Services          lab tel.: (204) 945-7630
545 University Crescent,                   FAX:(204) 945-8062
Winnipeg, Manitoba,
CANADA   R3T 5S6            ********************