Sequencing glass plates

Christian Belanger 4104CBEL at
Thu Nov 25 09:34:46 EST 1993

In article <01H5GYBE6LMA002WVJ at UNCVX1.OIT.UNC.EDU>
>I'm curious...What type of glass plates are people using for their sequencing
>gels.  Custom made or just from the local glass shop?  All the discussion about
>cleaning the plates made me wonder about what others used for the glass itself.
>                        Thanks............John Korte
>                        UNC-Chapel Hill, NC
We use glasses from a local glass shop.  These plates have "rabbit ears" and
it's not every shop that can made a 90 degrees angle!!!  We paied the half
of the Cie cost.  (notched plate for LKB system)
           Christian B. (The french reader...)
         Christian Belanger
         Universite Laval, Dept. de Phytologie
         Quebec, Canada, G1K-7P4.
         (418) 656-2131 Ext.6785, FAX (418) 656-7856