sigma plot ??

R.G. Walters mbrgw at s-crim1.dl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 6 05:58:54 EST 1993

In article <1993Oct6.101134.25375 at gserv1.dl.ac.uk> daj at uk.ac.ic.nhm ((David Johnston) daj) writes:

>>  does anybody know a program called SIGMA-PLOT ?
>>  Where can I get it from and how much does it cost?
>
>Its available from Sigma Chemical Co. but actually written by Jandel
>Scientific. It is available in Dos and Mac versions. Cost in UK is #346.
>50 for either version (S3151 for Dos, S3027 for Mac), a demo disk
>is available  for #4.00 (S2400) and full information is free (S9648).
>
>I used a version about 5 years ago. It wasn't particularly user freindly
>but did produce excellent and extreemly flexible output (especially with a
>plotter)

I suspect you were using version 3. Version 4 was even better, and I believe
version 5 is out now, with things like 3D surface graphs etc.  I we had the
money to spare, we'd buy it, instead of the various other things hanging
around the lab.

It's now pretty user friendly.

Usual disclaimers...

Robin Walters.                      Robert Hill Institute, Sheffield UK.

I got bored with my old .sig
So here's a new one