RecA from Serratia marcescens

Miquel Regue Queralt regue at es.ub.farmacia
Wed Oct 6 06:33:09 EST 1993

Dear all,

I am looking for a mutant RecA- of Serratia marcescens, and
a plasmid having the gene RecA (from Serratia) cloned in it.

I requested both the strain and the plasmid to  Liao and Liu (JGM 135:
3319-3327, 1989, Taiwan) several months ago and by the moment I have had no

Please, if someone could send me these strains, I will be ETERNALLY
grateful :-)

Thanks a lot

Santiago Ferrer                             Tel. 34-3-402 44 97
Dept. Microbiologia                         Fax. 34-3-402 18 86
Facultat de Farmacia
Universitat de Barcelona              e-mail: regue at
E-08028 Barcelona (Spain)