Searching..

GRGGTA at uk.AC.MANCHESTER.CHRISTIE-HOSPITAL.PATERSON GRGGTA at uk.AC.MANCHESTER.CHRISTIE-HOSPITAL.PATERSON
Wed Oct 6 04:16:00 EST 1993

Can anyone tell me how to search the archive of this group by keyword. Is
it possible? Or do we have to go through the lists on gopher manually? -
this option is impractical earlier than 5/93 as there is no subject
headline menu, you simply get every mailing listed in its entirity - it
would take forever to go through these. I rememebr someone asked something
similar months back but after quite a bit of looking at messages scrolling
down the screen I decided to try this as a short cut - my boss thinks I
spend too much time on the computer as it is! (mind you he is very interested
in some of the data I get from the groups - the second Catch-22 in this
message!)
Thanks
Graham Atherton
GRGGTA at UK.AC.MAN.CR.PICR