sigma plot ??

David Johnstondaj daj at uk.ac.ic.nhm
Wed Oct 6 06:10:56 EST 1993

On Tue, 5 Oct 1993 16:05:47 GMT,
  Thomas Petzoldt Hydrobiologie writes:

>Dear Netters,
>
>  does anybody know a program called SIGMA-PLOT ?
>  Where can I get it from and how much does it cost?
>
>  Is there a WINDOWS-Version available or is it a DOS-program ?

Its available from Sigma Chemical Co. but actually written by Jandel
Scientific. It is available in Dos and Mac versions. Cost in UK is #346.
50 for either version (S3151 for Dos, S3027 for Mac), a demo disk
is available  for #4.00 (S2400) and full information is free (S9648).

I used a version about 5 years ago. It wasn't particularly user freindly
but did produce excellent and extreemly flexible output (especially with a
plotter)

Cheers

DAJ
David A. Johnston
Dept of Zoology, The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road,
South Kensington, London SW7 5DB.
(tel 071 9389297, fax 071 9388754, email daj at nhm.ic.ac.uk)