capillary electrophoresis

Ding Ming ming at
Wed Oct 6 21:39:38 EST 1993

In article <Vancleve.5.749920311 at>, Vancleve at (Mark
Van Cleve) wrote:

> What's the best CPE set-up? We're looking at getting Beckman - does anyone
> have experience they'd like to share? What bells and whistles should we get,
> etc.  Is there a better machine around?  reply to vancleve at

Beckman's machine is good but with a single wavelength monitor. Try ABI's.
Do not even think about Bio-Rad and otherwise you'll get all kinds of

Ding Ming                           Telephone: (608)265-3544
University of Wisconsin-Madison          Fax: (608)262-7420