in situ PCR

nishir at nishir at
Wed Oct 13 11:52:45 EST 1993

In article <1993Oct13.125002.3440 at> pc386 at (BENNY
SHOMER 9238) writes:
>nishir at wrote:
>: Hi netters,
>: The technique of in situ PCR came up recently in a grant review........
>Would you be so kind and post the reference for the above?...
>Thanks in advance, Benny.

I don't remember the citation in the grant, but I got the following through
E-mail.  Apparently the technique was presented by Nuovo at a Papillomavirus
conference a couple of years ago.  If I get enough responses to my questions I
will post a summary.

Nuovo GJ (1992) PCR In Situ Hybridization: Protocols and

Applications. Raven Press, NY.

Rae Nishi
Portland OR  USA