x-gal staining (again!!)

Martin Leach leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 15 08:58:01 EST 1993

Dear netters,
someone emailed me saying that they added x-gal to their cultures and it
worked, they then processed the cultures for immunohistochemistry.
Someone else who tried this could not get it to work (as x-gal is water
insoluble).
As I have lost the original letter (and hence email address of the sender)
I would appreciate it if the person could post it or email me again.
Alternatively, andres at calvin.jci.tju.edu, is also interested in this and
would like the protocol.

Sorry I lost the letter everyone.

Bear with me.