Where to find AMPLIFY, PCR simulation and modelling.

Martin Leach leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Sun Oct 10 12:14:32 EST 1993

Dear netters,
Please excuse my first posting stating that Amplify is at the indiana ftp
site. I checked into this and give two sources below.

I know of two sources for the amplify program.
The first is by anonymous ftp at:

sumex-aim.stanford.edu     /info-mac/sci

and is called amplify-12.hqx  (it self expands)

and second source is at the EMBL molecular biology databases at:

ftp.embl-heidelberg.de      /pub/software/mac

and is called amplify.hqx

I obtained the program at the first source.
Happy PCRing,
Martin Leach

p.s. BOLO is a tank netgame ie. play against different people on the
internet in real time. Get the game from sumex-etc.....

p.p.s Sorry about the site confusion.