Experiences with Fuji phosphoimager?

Karl Fischer tyr-2 at bones.biochem.ualberta.ca
Sat Oct 9 16:05:36 EST 1993

G'day,eh!

Over the past couple of months there have been a good number of postings
regarding pros/cons of phosphoimagers. I can't seem to recall seeing much
on the one(s) made by Fuji. Could any bionetters having experience with
these units (good,bad,indifferent) drop me a line since our department will
be receiving one in about a month's time (Just trying to get a jump on the
potential headaches/joys associated with a system purchased by my
'superiors' ;-)).

I'll post a summary of the responses.

Cheers (and GO BLUE JAYS GO!)

Karl Fischer (the Krazy Kraut Kanuck)