ready-to-go from Pharmacia

Arthur Kania ak990140 at SPECIALK.IAIMS.BCM.TMC.EDU
Sun Oct 17 23:52:10 EST 1993

In article <29m6lt$gq9 at usenet.INS.CWRU.Edu>, ch994 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Parke K. Flick) writes:

> Dear Netters,
>
> 	Does anyone have experience using the Ready-to-go dried
> reagents from Pharmacia?  How well do they work?  Thanks for
> any information.
> 						P. Flick

It works just great. We use it all the time for all kinds of hybridizations (from
Southern to plaque screening). You can store it at RT so it's really convenient.
Combine it with Redivue label (amersham) and you can start a labelling reaction
in no time.

A. Kania
HHMI, Institute for Molecular Genetics
Baylor College of Medicine