PAUP info

scarr at kean.ucs.mun.ca scarr at kean.ucs.mun.ca
Mon Oct 18 08:36:07 EST 1993

In article <1993Oct14.180536.10331 at gserv1.dl.ac.uk>, suter at de.d400.mpg.MPIZ-KOELN.VAX writes:
> dear netters,
>
> i am interested in the PAUP program (phylogenetic analysis using
> parsimony) by David Swoford.
>
> Was this program published ?
> I would like to name a reference in a publication that i am preparing
> any pointers ?
>
> thanx & cheers, clemens

> Dr. Clemens Suter-Crazzolara, PhD
> Max-Planck-Institut fuer Zuechtungsforschung
> Abteilung Genetische Grundlagen der Zuechtungsforschung
> Carl-von-Linne Weg 10,        D-50829 Koeln, Germany
> Tel.xx49.221.5062-221    Fax.-213      e-mail: suter at vax.mpiz-koeln.mpg.d400.de

Clemens -
	If you have PAUP Version 3.0 , the appropriate citation is
Swofford, D. L. 1990. PAUP: Phylogenetic Analysis Using Parsimony. Illinois
Natural History Survey, Champaign, Illinois. USA.
	If you have the current Version 3.1, the address is different, as
Dave is now at the Smithsonian. I don't have that address at hand, but can
get it easily if necessary.

Steve

Steven M. Carr
Dept. of Biology
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's NF A1B 3X9
CANADA

(709) 737-4776 office / -4713 lab / -4000 FAX
scarr at kean.ucs.mun.ca