info on restriction enzyme

Michael Coyne mjcoyne at warren.med.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 28 11:41:10 EST 1993

In article <01H4M48ADNAQ8YAO6W at usthk.ust.hk>, BOMARIA at USTHK.UST.HK (maria
lung) wrote:

> Please, does anyone know which vendor sells the restriction enzyme Acc II? I
> can only find vendors for Acc I or III. If you have information as to where
> to buy Acc II, please email me at IN%"bomaria at ustk.bitnet". Thanks.

Maria -

As several have mentioned, perhaps an iso will help you out.  In case
that's not the case, the edition of the Restriction Enzyme Database I have
access to (compiled by Dr. Richard Roberts, NEB, dated 02 Jun 93) lists Acc
II as being available from the following suppliers:

Takara
Shijo-Higashinotoin, Shimogy-ku, Kyoto 600-91 Japan
TEL: +81 75-241-5177
FAX: +81 75-241-5208

Molecular Biology Resources
5520 West Burleigh Street