Titering baculovirus with neutral red stain

FRANK,BART bfrank at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu
Fri Oct 29 12:47:00 EST 1993

We are attempting to titer a recombinant occ- baculovirus stock
using the neutral red method and are having difficulty identifying
clearly distinguishable plaques.  I'd appreciate any helpful
suggestions or advice from others who have successfully used
this method.  Our unstained cells are more or less randomly distributed
around the edges of the petri dishes. I'll be happy to compile and
repost helpful summaries in the future.

Thanks for the help in advance
Bart Frank
Internet: BFRANK at AARDVARK.UCS.UOKNOR.EDU