Graduate Students

Bob DeLisio delisior at rnisd0.DNET.roche.com
Sat Oct 30 13:46:53 EST 1993

A little gophering has reveled the Mr. James Eric Graham is a graduate student:
T011534 jgraham James Eric Graham, Student, Graduate School, Indiana Univ.

Mr. Graham:

Well I'm shocked that Indiana University would condone such behavior in their
students! You have admitted to patent infringement, you have lied about your
publication record (none exists!) , and you have committed plagiarism by
claiming that those questions you sent me, and I subsequently reposted, were
actually yours when in fact they were stolen from Cadwell-Joyce(?) paper (I can
get the exact reference if necessary) on random mutagenesis.

You should be ashamed of yourself!!!