PRIMER (was: Re: Pfu Polymerase Questions)

Toby Bradshaw toby at stein1.u.washington.edu
Wed Sep 1 13:39:51 EST 1993

In article <1993Sep1.170850.12953 at virginia.edu>,
Michael G. Kurilla <mgk2r at Virginia.EDU> wrote:
>The Primer program that I referred to in an earlier post is
>available on my university computer system, although they do
>have PC version I have been told.  The documentation that comes
>with it lists an Email address as `primer at genome.wi.edu' for
>inquiries.  Someone else may know the ftp location in more
>detail.

ftp genome.wi.mit.edu
login as anonymous
password use email address
cd distribution\primer.0.5
bi
get primer.exe (and anything else you want)

At least this is how I remember doing it awhile back.

Toby Bradshaw                       |
Department of Biochemistry          |  Will make genetic linkage maps
and College of Forest Resources     |            for food.
University of Washington, Seattle   |
toby at u.washington.edu               |