PCR Program

Kevin Morano ez005528 at rocky.ucdavis.edu
Wed Sep 1 22:10:11 EST 1993

This is to answer Neil RE: Mac PCR programs, my mailserver can't get
anything through to your address, so I'll post this info here:

1) ftp.bio.indiana.edu /molbio/mac get the files amplify.hqx and
amplify .readme

2) sumex-aim.stanford.edu /info-mac/science-math, the same

Any binHex program will unstuff this program. My personal fav is Stuffit Lite,
which I believe Sumex has as an .sea. Let me know how things progress. --