Saran wrap

roger at roger at
Fri Sep 3 08:11:36 EST 1993

In article <2674d6$h3h at kruuna.Helsinki.FI>, tolvanen at kruuna.Helsinki.FI (Martti Tolvanen) writes:
> This may sound stupid, but as a non-American I have no idea what Saran
> wrap is. Ordinary household polyethylene wrap or some special lab
> plastic?
> Cheers,
> 		Martti
	It's ordinary kitchen plastic food wrapping. I'm not sure if it's 
made of polyethylene, but in Britain it's usually referred to as "cling 

Roger C. Green,	Faculty of Medicine               Phone: (709)737-6884
Memorial University , St. John's, Newfoundland    FAX  : (709)737-7010

More information about the Methods mailing list