Packaging extracts

Antonio R. Franco bf1rodri at es.uco.cc
Fri Sep 3 07:14:57 EST 1993

I would like to hear advices and experiences on lambda packaging extracts
from different sources (read companies).

In particular, are the most expensive (gigagold, etc.) worth the extra
money you pay for it?. Any suggestions?

                                    ``''``
                                   ( 0  0 )
      |   Antonio R. Franco                       BF1RODRI at CC.UCO.ES      |
      |   Bioquimica y Biologia Molecular         BB1ROFRA at LUCANO.UCO.ES  |
      |   Facultad de Ciencias                    Phon: +34-57-218592     |
      |   Universidad de Cordoba                  Fax:  +34-57-218591     |
      |   E-14071 Cordoba. SPAIN                                          |