BioTechNet

GRGGTA at uk.AC.MANCHESTER.CHRISTIE-HOSPITAL.PATERSON GRGGTA at uk.AC.MANCHESTER.CHRISTIE-HOSPITAL.PATERSON
Fri Sep 3 05:27:00 EST 1993

I just received some information on BioTechNet. I know that a partial free
service is shortly becoming available in Europe and was interested in what
the full service offers. The major use for someone who already has access
to the internet, gopher etc seems to be access to the Biotechniques
publication. Is it worth the $85 a year just for this? or are there other
useful features for a biologically-oriented scientist? eg other discussion
groups, access to other useful networks (I know these are available but
are they useful?).
Thanks
Graham Atherton
GRGGTA at UK.AC.MAN.CR.PICR