PCR in plant genomic DNA

CHAIVISU at UCONNVM.bitnet CHAIVISU at UCONNVM.bitnet
Fri Sep 10 16:17:27 EST 1993

          Does anyone has the idea about PCR in plant genomic DNA?
 I used specific primers designed for insert in plant genomic DNA and used
plasmid as a control. Our control worked but PCR in genomic DNA didn't work.
Does anybody ever try Vent polymerase before? If yes, please give me some
suggestion about the conditions also.
                                               Thank you in advance
                                                      Parin