Packaging extracts

Duncan Clark Duncan at
Mon Sep 6 15:24:13 EST 1993

In article <1993Sep3.111807.21903 at> bf1rodri at writes:

>I would like to hear advices and experiences on lambda packaging extracts
>from different sources (read companies).
>In particular, are the most expensive (gigagold, etc.) worth the extra
>money you pay for it?. Any suggestions?

Have a look at the latest NAR, No. 16, pp3903-3904. A new sonicate strain is
reported that offers the same efficiency as Gigapack Gold II. It is also being
made freely available. From the results it looks very good.

Duncan Clark                        | Internet:    duncan at
GeneSys Ltd.                        | Compuserve:  100015.1406 at