IBI E-mail address

Martin Leach leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 20 09:19:52 EST 1993

In article <genmjw-180993123510 at 131.172.54.87>, genmjw at lure.latrobe.edu.au
(Matthew Wakefield) wrote:

> Does anyone have an email address for tech support of MacVector (IBI).  I
> am having trouble with the program crashing during text imports.  ( On a
> macIIvx and LC running 7.1 if anyone else has any ideas)
>
> (=)  Matthew Wakefield
> (=)  Genetics and Human Variation
> (=)  La Trobe University, Bundoora, VIC, AUSTRALIA
> (=)  INTERNET  GENMJW at LURE.LATROBE.EDU.AU

Hi netter,

Phoned up IBI for you and it appears that they do not have an E-mail
address.
However, they do have a rep. in Australia:

phone no. 612-4362611
for a company called Integrated Sciences.

However, we have had problems with MacVector. Just switch off all the inits
and it should work ok. Otherwise, bring them back on line one by one until
you find the incompatible one.

Martin Leach
leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu