ultrasonic ligation reqiest

Alex Borovkov borovkov at plains.NoDak.edu
Thu Sep 23 12:50:02 EST 1993

Hi bionetters,
Few weeks ago I saw a lot of conversations about blunt ends ligation in
ultrasonic washers. Does anyone have a thread of posted articles, summary
of them or any other information about it.
Please E-mail it to me or re-post in the group.
Thanks in advance.

--
Dr. Alex Borovkov,                    | Please excuse me for my English.
Plant Pathology Dept.,                | My Russian is getting worse too