Accommodation in Bethesda

michael_m at vcp1.vcp.monash.edu.au michael_m at vcp1.vcp.monash.edu.au
Mon Sep 27 02:12:44 EST 1993

Dear Netters

I realise that this question is not exactly what the group is about but it
seems a logical audience to question.

My wife will be spending about four weeks at the NIH from mid-October.  We are
trying to find some cheap accommodation for that period.  She will have to rely
on public transport so I guess that any accommodation will have to be
relatively close to Bethesda.

All suugestions welcomed.  Please E-mail directly.

Thanks, in advance

See you

Mike
Michael J McLeish Ph.D.  	      |
School of Pharmaceutical Chemistry    |	   Phone  61  3  3899540
Victorian College of Pharmacy         |	   FAX    61  3  3899582
381 Royal Parade Parkville 3052	      |	   Email  michael_m at vcp.monash.edu.au
AUSTRALIA			      |