E-MAIL FOR ABI ???

Bob DeLisio delisior at rnisd0.DNET.roche.com
Mon Sep 27 10:15:04 EST 1993

"lsprilus at weizmann.weizmann.ac.il" "Jaime Prilusky" writes:

>In article <9309212134.AB21372 at net.bio.net> , WAGNERF at BRUNB.BITNET writes:
>>Does anybody know if there is a way to contact ABI by E-Mail ?
>
>I only have the address for Dawn Madden, who is in charge of the
>Inherit(tm) system   dawn at apldbio.com
>
>You migth also try postmaster at umacmail.apldbio.com
>
> Dr Jaime Prilusky, Head
> Bioinformatics Unit                 ! LSPRILUS at WEIZMANN.WEIZMANN.AC.IL
> Weizmann Institute of Science       ! fax: 972-8-344113
> 76100 Rehovot - Israel              ! tel: 972-8-343456

I have contacted ABI by telephone and they have told me that while they
do, in fact, have e-mail they are not set up at this time to give technical
support or conduct sales electronically. So, while you may be able to reach
some individules, ABI will not guareentee that your messages will be answered
by the appropiate staff if they are answered at all.

 _/   _/     Robert DeLisio
  _/ _/      Roche Institute of Molecular Biology
    _/       Roche Research Center
   _/ _/     Nutley, New Jersey 07110-1199
  _/   _/
   _/ _/     Voice: (201) 235-3728