Degenerate Primers

John Nash nash at nrcbsa.bio.nrc.ca
Tue Sep 28 13:00:54 EST 1993

In article <CE2oA6.9vq at ncifcrf.gov>,
Paul N Hengen <pnh at fcsparc6.ncifcrf.gov> wrote:
>In article <nash.254.0012C6EB at nrcbsa.bio.nrc.ca>
> nash at nrcbsa.bio.nrc.ca (John Nash) writes:
>
>>> If you would like some basic DO's and DON'T feel free to Email me.
>                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That one was accidental...... <blush>

>> Actually, if you post, I'll append some of my
>> blunders^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hexperiences to Bill's tips.
>  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'll let you guess on that one ;-) <grin>

>Hi John! I have to tell you I nearly fell on the floor laughing at this.
>But... I'm still not sure if it was meant to be funny :-) :-)

Hey Paul, you know my sense of humour... have I ever been subtle in my
life?  (Hint: The alt.folklore.urban term is "trolling").

To the rest of our "gentle readers (tm; Timo Salmi)", Bill Warren and
I have had rather a lot of "Me too!" email, so we're talking about
getting something together and posting it here (benchwork
allowing).... aren't we Bill??  Hang in there.

--
John Nash                           (nash at nrcbsa.bio.nrc.ca)
Institute for Biological Sciences,  National Research Council of Canada,