Degenerate Primers

John Nash nash at
Tue Sep 28 13:00:54 EST 1993

In article <CE2oA6.9vq at>,
Paul N Hengen <pnh at> wrote:
>In article <nash.254.0012C6EB at>
> nash at (John Nash) writes:
>>> If you would like some basic DO's and DON'T feel free to Email me.
>                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That one was accidental...... <blush>

>> Actually, if you post, I'll append some of my
>> blunders^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hexperiences to Bill's tips.
>  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'll let you guess on that one ;-) <grin>

>Hi John! I have to tell you I nearly fell on the floor laughing at this.
>But... I'm still not sure if it was meant to be funny :-) :-)

Hey Paul, you know my sense of humour... have I ever been subtle in my
life?  (Hint: The alt.folklore.urban term is "trolling").

To the rest of our "gentle readers (tm; Timo Salmi)", Bill Warren and
I have had rather a lot of "Me too!" email, so we're talking about
getting something together and posting it here (benchwork
allowing).... aren't we Bill??  Hang in there.

John Nash                           (nash at
Institute for Biological Sciences,  National Research Council of Canada,