In situ transcription/T7 amplification

sarven sarven at ecc.ubc.ca
Tue Sep 28 22:25:24 EST 1993

Does anyone out there have experience doing the in situ transcription
method of Eberwine (Science 240, 1661 - 1664 and PNAS 87, 1663 - 1667).
I have tried this method several times and each time I get enough
amplified RNA which can be used as probe but I can never get enough RNA
for cloning.  Any and all suggestions about how I can increase my yield
are appreciated.

                                                           Thanks

                                                            Sarven