Who has testicular cDNA libraries?

Michael Holland M.Holland at dwe.csiro.au
Wed Sep 29 17:40:55 EST 1993

Hi world,
I am interested in anyone who has a testicular cDNA library from any
mammalian species. I have cloned several genes from a rabbit testicular cDNA
library I made in gt11 using monoclonal antibodies I made to sperm. All
indications using the antibody were these were rabbit specific proteins but
the Southerns tell a different story (the swines!!) so I'm interested in
trying to pull the homologous gene from anything else and sequence. I'll
trade our library for yours. Any takers?? Oh yeah I'm aware several
companies sell mouse or rat testicular cDNA libraries but I'm just being
cheap here!!
Michael K Holland PhD
CSIRO, Wildlife & Ecology
PO Box 84, Lyneham ACT 2602, Australia