MACS cell purification

Gene Holowachuk geneh at CSCNS.COM
Mon Apr 4 13:34:10 EST 1994

Hi netters,
Our lab is interested in using the MACS/MiniMacs from Miltenyi Biotec for
the rapid isolation of a rare subset of rat lymph node cells representing
<1/10,000 using specific mAbs we have developed. Any
recommendations/comments from those with experience with this system would
be appreciated.

Gene Holowachuk, PhD       |  voice: 607/547-3937
Research Institute         |  fax:   607/547-3061
Bassett Hospital           |  email: geneh at
Cooperstown, NY 13326      |       : geneh at