On-Line RFAs, duplic. to virol,methods

Marion Freistadt mfreis at lsumc.edu
Tue Apr 5 12:56:18 EST 1994

I received a couple requests for information about on-line RFAs.  I haven't
had time to trace the correct address, so I am sending the heading from the
ones I get.  I think the correct address is on the NIH guide (on paper).
If you request to get on this list, one of these addresses will work.  I
apologize for the inconvenience, but  my paperwork mountain is taking over
my office.  Once you get on their list, they will send both the NIH guide
and RFAs as they appear.  To answer MY OWN original question, I found the
place where they're all listed just by tooling around with turbo gopher and
a veronica search.  One's own memory and note-taking ability becomes less
and less important, thankfully!!!  If anyone is organized enough to report
back which address  works to get on NIH's list, I might even write it down
for the future.