Where is Kevin Jones

Hank Seifert h-seifert at nwu.edu
Tue Apr 5 12:13:44 EST 1994

I received three plasmid derivatives of my vector pHSS6 several years ago from
Kevin Jones.  The plasmids are called: pHSX, pHXK, and pHFK, and they all have
the same backbone as pHSS6 (2.2 kb, Kmr, high copy #) but have a variety of
new cloning sites in the polylinker.  We are about to publish a paper using
one of these vectors and would like to reference them correctly.  I think this
Kevin Jones worked with Drosophila, possibly in the Rubin lab.  Does anyone
on the net know his location and/or email address?
Hank Seifert
Northwestern University
(312) 503-9788