** IMPORTANT ** FTP site for FAQ list changed

Paul N Hengen pnh at fcsparc6.ncifcrf.gov
Wed Apr 13 18:17:03 EST 1994

                  Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) list
                   for bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts
                         IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

Hello Netters! We recently changed over to the convention of having
the letters "ftp" in front of our anonymous FTP site. This means that
the FAQlist for bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts now resides in:

                      ** ftp.ncifcrf.gov **

Therefore the following line has been modified in the FAQlist itself...

The FAQ list for bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts is available by anonymous FTP
from ftp.ncifcrf.gov as the file pub/methods/FAQlist. It is also available by
anonymous FTP from net.bio.net as pub/BIOSCI/METHDS-REAGNTS/METHODS.FAQ

Unfortunately, published material pointing to the FAQ list at the previous
site is now outdated. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I would also like to update the entire list, but have limited time at the
moment. If anyone would like to see a particular question and answer appear
on the list, please contact me. Thanks.

-Paul.