Silent Mutagenesis: Program wanted

Michael J. Tino mjtino at acpub.duke.edu
Wed Apr 13 11:32:22 EST 1994

My lab is in search of a program which will help us design restriction sites
within our genes of interest without changing the protein sequence.  So far,
we have found an IBM-compatible program, but none for the Macintosh (and
all of the department's computers are Macs).  Does anyone out there know of
one?  I'd greatly appreciate it if you could e-mail responses directly to
me, or better yet, to my advisor, Dr. Jo Rae Wright, at her e-mail
address:  jo_rae_wright at cellbio.duke edu

Thanks in advance,
Michael Tino
Department of Cell Biology
Duke University
Durham, NC 27705

                        ______
Michael James Tino      \    / "the only measure of your words and your deeds
                         \  /   will be the love you leave behind when you're
mjtino at acpub.duke.edu     \/    done."   -Fred Small, "Everything Possible"