dextran sulfate-- a cheaper source??

Sean David Moore smoore at mail.sas.upenn.edu
Wed Apr 13 10:21:01 EST 1994

  I would suggest buuying a hybaid (or similar ) oven so you can use
tubes.  Most oven come with glass tubes which can be re-used, but I use
plastic 50ml disposable tubes, I can just throw them away when I'm done.
It also allows me to hyb in 2-3ml of Quik-Hyb, this saves a lot of money.

For you people who own a Hyb-aid, the 50 ml tubes will fit in the space
BETWEEN the clamps, no bending is necessary.

DO NOT HYB OVER 60 DEG. IN THE PLASTIC TUBES..THEY WILL MOST LIKELY LEAK.

SEAN MOORE
smoore at sas.upenn.edu
baldy at brahms.udel.edu
TATABOX at aol.com