cDNA libraries

Steven Coon at
Thu Apr 14 15:22:25 EST 1994

In article <3339.2da2cab4 at>, amitchell at

> I need to make  a cDNA library, and was thinking of using the
> Amersham MOSSlox kit. I was interested to know if anyone has used this
> or any other cDNA library kit.
> I would appreciate any comments / problems encountered etc

I hope that you have looked to see if there are libraries alread made that
you would want. If there is I would buy it instead. Some companies will
also make one for you if you supply them the RNA. I have never tryed to
make one but if someone else makes them all day long I would let them do

Steve Coon
sdcoon at
University of Michigan School of Dentistry