Need replacement for Wizards

Russ Wyborski wyborsr at aa.wl.com
Thu Apr 14 16:40:01 EST 1994

				Ever since Promega changed their mini-prep kits from Magic to Wizards
(with a rumored change in resin) the yields of plasmid DNA that I get is
lousy. So I am looking for a replacement kit that will give me good yields
(around 10 microgram from a 2 ml high-copy plasmid culture) in a reasonable
period of time. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

--
Russell J. Wyborski            |"Oh, you know how people are. They only
Parke-Davis/Warner-Lambert     |recognize greatness when some authority