Silent Mutagenesis: Program wanted

ez002976 at othello.ucdavis.edu ez002976 at othello.ucdavis.edu
Fri Apr 15 20:52:01 EST 1994

Michael J. Tino (mjtino at acpub.duke.edu) wrote:
: My lab is in search of a program which will help us design restriction sites
: within our genes of interest without changing the protein sequence.  So far,
: we have found an IBM-compatible program, but none for the Macintosh (and
: all of the department's computers are Macs).  Does anyone out there know of
: one?  I'd greatly appreciate it if you could e-mail responses directly to
: me, or better yet, to my advisor, Dr. Jo Rae Wright, at her e-mail
: address:  jo_rae_wright at cellbio.duke edu

: Thanks in advance,
: Michael Tino
: Department of Cell Biology
: Duke University
: Durham, NC 27705

: --

: Michael James Tino      \    / "the only measure of your words and your deeds
:                          \  /   will be the love you leave behind when you're
: mjtino at acpub.duke.edu     \/    done."   -Fred Small, "Everything Possible"