RE^2:b-galactosidase assay after transfe

石塚 俊治 QFH03407 at
Fri Apr 15 18:11:54 EST 1994

>I believe there may be a fluorescent substrate for bgal.
>Detection of this can be made at very low levels - i think
>(please correct me)

Thank you, Dr.Leach. I could find Galacto-Light kit of TROPIX (TEL617-271--
0045). In this kit, fluorescent substrate is used,
thus this assay system is very sensetive to detect galactosidase activity.

Sincerely yours,

 Dr.Toshiharu Ishizuka
 Department of Biochemistry, Chiba University, School of Medicine
 1-8-1, Inohana, Chuo-ku, Chiba, 260 JAPAN
 FAX +81-43-226-2041
 QFH03407 at
 tishizuk at