Interesting WWW links for scientists!!!!

P A Keller bsspak at midge.bath.ac.uk
Fri Apr 15 10:29:53 EST 1994

I haven't read every article in this thread, so sorry if this one has been
posted already:

The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Biosciences
http://golgi.harvard.edu/biopages.html

That should be of fairly general interest - it seems to have pointers to
just about everything vaguely biological.

Cheers,
Peter.

Peter Keller.            \ Sit a hundred monkeys in front of keyboards,
Dept. of Biochemistry,    \ coding randomly, and eventually you will
University of Bath,        \ get...
Bath, BA2 7AY, UK.          \            ....Windows NT.
Tel. (+44/0)225 826826 x 4302 | Email: P.A.Keller at bath.ac.uk (Internet)
Fax. (+44/0)225 826449        |    P.A.Keller%bath.ac.uk at UKACRL (BITNET)