Polariod slide maker

Ola Myklebost olam at radium.uio.no
Mon Apr 18 03:23:03 EST 1994

We had a CI-5000 which was unable to make sharp slides. After several
rounds of complaint we got it exchanged for a CI-5000S, which seems to be
slightly better. I have tried other palettes which were not as bad as ours,
but eg. the Agfa Matrix machines, although twice the price, were
significantly better.

If you buy, make sure you have agreed on quality criteria which can be used
to 1. get another machine (there seems to be variation between individual
machines) and 2. get your money back if the quality is not up to
expectation (or as promised).

Ola Myklebost                   Email  ola.myklebost at labmed.uio.no
Dept of Tumor Biology
Inst for Cancer Research        Tel +47-2293-4299
The Norwegian Radium Hospital   Fax +47-2252-2421
N-0310 OSLO, Norway