Tobacco cDNA library

LOGAND logand at msdos.montpellier.inra.fr
Tue Apr 19 07:54:33 EST 1994

Hi,

We are wanting to screen a cDNA library with an oligo designed from protein
sequence data. The trouble is that our cDNA library is made from tobacco leaf at
the time of floral induction (this stage was optimal for the last protein we
worked on which showed increased abundance at this period) however the protein
shows much lower relative abundance at this time thus our library is not suited.
We were wondering if anyone has or can point us in the direction of a tobacco
leaf cDNA library constructed at an earlier developmental stage.

Thanks

David C. Logan
Lab. Biochimie et Physiologie V‚g‚tale
INRA/ENSA/CNRS