Slide makers

Shiao Y. Wang sywang at whale.st.usm.edu
Tue Apr 19 12:05:51 EST 1994

ANDY PHILLIPS  (Tel +44 275 392181 EXT 257) (andy.phillips at afrc.ac.uk) wrote:
: I'd like to extend the discussion about slide makers. We're in the process of
: buying such a machine. Does anyone have opinions on which is the best value?

: The machines we're looking at are:

: IMC Personal LFR
: Polaroid CI5000S
: Agfa Procolour Premier
: Agfa PCRII

: We'll be generating graphics in Freelance or CorelDraw.
: Any comments on performance/value for money etc? Are there any other
: slide makers we should consider?

Advanced Graphics Software was bundlinga Polaroid CI-3000 with their slide
making software for $3,618 and the CI-5000 for $4,826. Phone:
619-931-1919. The company has review articles of the different slide
makers and would be willing to send you a reprint. Good luck.

Shiao Wang
University of Southern Mississippi