Oligos labeling

Wasun Chantratita asmsi002 at CMU.CHIANGMAI.AC.TH
Tue Apr 19 11:29:41 EST 1994

On 14 Apr 1994, Jose_Costoya wrote:

> Hello,
>
>       I have seen some posts about oligos labeling with biotin
> and fluorescein after synthesis, I would like to get more
> information about this or fax number or address of the company

Dear Jose

	You can 3' label your oligonucleotide with these ligands namely biotin,
digoxigenin, FITC, NH2-group etc.
	Try Lightsmith:Promega
            DIG Tailing:Boehringer Mannheim
            ACE Labeling system:LTI (You shold have 5' amino-modified
oligonucleotide)

Wasun
Wasun Chantratita, Ph.D.                        Phone:053-221122 Ext 5086,5068
Department of Clinical Microbiology             Fax:  053-221890
Faculty of Associated Medical Sciences       Email:asmsi002 at cmu.chiangmai.ac.th
Chiang Mai University
Chiang Mai 50200
Thailand